Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Own Brand in the Making

My name is Stephanie Cozad, and my personal brand is as unique as I am. It sets me apart from other students, peers, and co-workers.

For: My professors and past, present, and potential employers

I Am: Currently a bank teller and full-time student, determined to be the best at what I do and will do in the future; I also hope to incorporate my love of football into my future marketing/advertising career.

That: Works hard in school learning as much as I can and does my best to benefit my company

Through: Good work habits, determination, risk-taking, flexibility, and intuition

In a _ Way: Consistent

A focused and determined marketing major, I offer the stamina and wisdom to drive business, motivate other employees, and cultivate professional business relationships built on respect and trust. My easy-going personality and sense of humor has been a defining stategy to bring out the best in my current company.

1 comment:

  1. Well done!

    1. What motivates you to do the best that you can do?

    2. Transfer this into your LInkedIn summary.

    Excellent!
    Perri

    ReplyDelete