Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

I Am Looking For YOU!

My target audience is male & females between on the ages of 18-55. My range is huge because I am involved in many things such as Public Relations, Event Planning, Performing Arts and Marketing.

Being involved in all of these various fields leaves me with a wide range of people to target depending on the field.

I would find my target audience with search words such as entertainment, youth in the arts, newark arts, international arts council, social events, fashion house, start up brand, new company, Newark art scene, agents.

My target audience are hanging out at places such as CNN.com, Lookbook.nu, CNET.com, BizBash.com, EventLucky.com, theultimatetrunkshow.com, online newspapers and magazines, fashion blogs, entertainment blogs.

Strategies for connecting with my audience on these particular sites would be creating a forum where I would be able to link a topic to these particular sites and finding out information through conversation from the readers.

Another strategy could be to create my own personal blog where I market or talk about services and build traffic to my site and attract my own audience.

3 comments:

  1. The Uncle Sam image captured my attention from the start. I like the how you associated your blog with it - especially with an image that almost every American understands :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jen it was the first thing I noticed when the page came up. Good idea, and good job!

    Tais

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muyiwa, thank you for the post. The image and headline are catchy. I agree with Tais and Jenn.

    What are your search terms? What happened when you searched the terms for your personal brand with that of your target? You did not indicate?

    Do you know for sure that your target audiences are hanging out where you suggest? Did these sites come up in your search? Or are you guessing :)?

    Perri

    ReplyDelete