Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

Still Learning. Always Improving.


When I created a Facebook, I had no idea how the site worked, but with time I got used to it.

I just recently joined Twitter and LinkedIn but i still haven’t had the chance to sit down, and explore all of their features. I know that it will take time for me to get used to using these sites.

I did learn how to linked my facebook account with twitter @millie_mirella, and Twitter with my linkedin account.

For the past week, every tweet I made showed up on my facebook. I tried getting our social media blog into my statuses, and did not get too much feedback.

I gained a follower, some friends left their twitter on my status so I can follow them, and I had a friend who asked about the class in general.

My updates

Twitter

Facebook

I will continue to get my twitter known to my friends, and have them give me feedback on my writing skills as well as to follow me.

Millie A

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, Millie. Nice call to action and very well written. Best, Perri

    ReplyDelete