Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Attracting The Right Audience

My target audience is out there and it is up to me to catch their attention and then get them to like, respect, and trust me.

One way for the me to catch their attention is by going to the sites that they frequent and engaging in conversation with them.  This could be by commenting on their site feedback or by posing questions at these sites. 

In an effort to get the attention of my target audience, I commented on some posts on the "Network of Executive Women's" forum at the LinkedIn site.  I have to admit that I have not had an opportunity to fully engage in the discussion board but this is a great way to attract my target audience.

Another way to target my audience is to "follow" a few on social network sites and again engage them in conversation and ask questions so that they know that I am truly interested in them.  They then become interested in me and what I have to say.

I think that emails are a great tool to drive my audience to my LinkedIn page and my personal blog.  Just adding the URL of each site to the signature of my emails can be useful in grabbing their attention.

Also after I have had dialogue with my audience and have created a relationship with them, I would invite them to check out my blog or join me on LinkedIn.

Now that I have their attention and have gotten them to "follow" me, I would offer them one free technique to retail success.

Hopefully, this one free bit of advice will help me to gain the respect and trust that I need to build and expand upon my personal brand.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Kelly. Glad that you tried it!
    Well written. Nice hyperlinks. You are making great progress. Hope you feel great about this A. You earned it.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete