Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Brand Value Statement

FOR: Public Relations, Event Planning, Investors, Partners and the Performing Arts lovers.
I AM: A Communications & Media Studies major with a minor in Marketing, a full-time event planner and Public Relations coordinator for Live It, Breathe It, a performing arts company on a journey of acquiring unique clients and promoting youth in the performing arts.

THAT: brings awareness to brands and researches my demographic and potential clients to see what I can offer them that will set my brands apart from other brands they have worked with.

THROUGH: Critical thinking, dedication and research I will be able to inspire younger generations who are following my journey to be the change they want to be in their community.

IN A WAY: Productivity

Live your art, Breathe your dreams! http://tiny.cc/it5t7

1 comment:

  1. Nice value statement, Muyiwa.

    A few comments:

    1. Your font size is "small" and should be marked as "normal."

    2. Hyperlink to your non-profit.

    Thanks! Perri

    ReplyDelete