Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

How To Find Me

Last class I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out the search words and key demographic for my topic. Then when I saw what ads came up when I was on my Facebook I could not see how they targeted me!


Writing for my personal brand may be a bit easier since I love to talk about myself. :)



When it comes to my future and career I'm looking to target people that are in the marketing field and more specifically the sports world.



I would use words such as "sports", "marketing", "Giants", "Jets", "NFL", "Public Relations", and "sales".


When it comes to my personal brand people could find me under words like "confident", "go getter", "creative", "customer service", "great work ethic", "spontaneous," and "exciting".


Together, you'd get a spontaneous, creative sports marketing genuis.



I found a fan blog online at http://www.giantsfootballblog.com/ that if I hung out around for long enough I'm sure an employee would check it every now and then.



I also would hang out around LinkedIn groups that surround sports marketing and young professionals in the sports field.



In order to engage with these people I'd join the groups on LinkedIn, which some I already have, and interact as much as possible. This way they'd go to my page and see what I have done so far in the marketing world.



3 comments:

  1. Emily,
    You are killing me!

    You forgot search words to describe your personal brand. You listed the search words for your target ... but did not do the same for yourself.

    And then what happens when you search a combination of both of those?

    Also, you need a headline on this blog post. Go back, fix this up (a little sloppy).

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added to the post. Sorry, that was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. You have some formatting issues. ALso, the words that you would describe yourself are inconsistent with your personal brand and how you described yourself ... do you need to reconcile those? Thx.Perri

    ReplyDelete