Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cleaning For A Cause

Blogging. I had an idea of what this class entailed, yet still wasn't quite sure what the exact specifics were.

I always assumed blogging was for narcassists, talking about their daily rituals starting from the early AM to PM, however I have learned that there is much more groundwork to blogging about doing ones laundry than simply just "blogging."

After doing a few blogs I have wondered if I'm actually in control of writing them. I say this because blogging is not just about exuding mye to others, but it's also about capturing my audience.

Does our audience control what we say? As in: do we say things just to capture an audience rather than communicate actual ocurances and in how we feel?

Eventually I will learn more of the groundwork of blogging. And I know that I have absorbed some of the essential parameters of this social communication.

~Josh Bower

No comments:

Post a Comment