Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Incorporating My Professional Life Through Tweets and Status Updates


Considering how I consider myself a Facebook junkie I am on it constantly and always updating about things going on through out my day and life.

Twitter however, is something very new to me, and is something that until now, I would only use to see what the Kardashians' or any other celebrity for that matter were doing.

With that said and especially since my Twitter is linked to my LinkedIn I have been trying to interact with the site a little more.

Facebook Updates:

Update #1:

So I had just gotten an assignment to create a personal brand for myself. Former Co-Workers I am having a hard time thinking of all the skills I can offer. Help me out please!

Update#2

So threw out my Social Media course I have been taking this semester, I have recently discovered LinkedIn, which has been a whole new world to me. I love the fact that I can get my name and personal brand out there to be seen and heard! Any one else have LinkedIn? If so connect with me!

Tweets:

Tweet #1

So for my Fall semester I have to participate in a Class Blog, to those of you who know me, and know how I am about people reading my writing, you should understand how difficult this is for me!!

Tweet #2

So after reading and writing in my class blog for a few months now, it has really opened my eyes to a lot of other blogs that I am interested in. To my restaurant co-workers you will get a kick out of this blog

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    Thank you for these. This is well done. A couple of suggestions:

    1. Drive people to a certain location or offer instructions on where they should post their feedback.

    2. Watch your !!!! -- . have the same impact (believe it or not).

    Thanks! -Perri

    ReplyDelete