Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Recipe For Personal Brand





Ingredients for Engagement:


-1 cup of Attraction: to attract my target with great content by writing blogs on facebook, producing a video talking about myself and what I have brought and can still bring to the table to a company. I would have to clearly communicate my values and qualities when you network and interview by standing out above my competition in career marketing materials (bio, resume, online profiles, etc.)


-3 teaspoons of Tracking and Responding: companies and marketing executives via networking sites and LinkedIn (reading posts and responding to ones that peak my interests).


-1/2 cup of Cross-Junction: of going into (say Twitter) and including a link to go to a different page of mine where they can view me further.


Ingredients for Driving my target market:


-4 tablespoons of Traffic Funneling: from other sites. While this strategy requires creativity, I can try to funnel traffic from popular media communities like: yelp, facebook, LinkedIn, RaviReport, and other communities. These are well established sites with an abundance of live visitors. By creating ways in which I can add something of value (without spamming) and “luring” visitors to my personal profiles.


- 3 cups of Interest Seeking: by creating questions on forums that will engage others to respond to what I’m inquiring about. Thus creating a doorway for further communication and like-minded interests.


-1 oz. of Feedback: from those who know my work and personal ethic. By me getting feedack from people who know me will evoke those who do not know me to be intrigued with “just who is Jenn Olivencia”.


Ingredient for Giving to audience:


-2 cups of Professional guidance: on what I have done in my profession, my successes, things that have failed, etc. This will be something that is done on a frequent basis so that my audience will keep on coming back.


When all of these combinations are mixed together, this creates a dynamic personal brand “campaign” that will be a continual effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment