Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Searching for Jessica


Outline the demographic of your target audience:

So considering how I am an Accounting Major with hopes of jumping into the sports industry I feel like I have a few target audiences that can get me where I want to be.

I believe professionals in the sports and accounting industries are both two target audiences that I can target together or separately.

Considering how even though I would love to be an accountant in the sports industry, I am not ruling out being an accountant for another company not sports related.

Also, some of my other target audiences would be any companies offering internships in their accounting departments so that I will be able to acquire experience, and potential companies that can view my Linked In profile.

Determine and list your search words to determine where to find them:

Accounting Jobs/ Accounting Firms

Capologists (Accountants in the sports industry that determine salary caps)

Sports industry Accountants

Accounting Internships

Search words that define my personal brand:

Responsible

Hardworking

Knowledgeable

Dedicated

Driven

Problem solver

Creative

Identify and list where they are “hanging out” online

Some of the places that my target audiences are “hanging out” online are www.jobsinsports.com , LinkedIN, any major league sports teams official website, career builder, Facebook, Twitter, and may other sports industry related blogs that would give me a chance to connect with others who are already established in the sports industry.

Determine 2 strategies for connecting with them / engaging them

Considering how I am only a semester away from graduating I have already began trying to connect and engage with my target audiences.

I have been connecting with companies and people on Linked IN relating to the accounting and sports industry.

Also, I have been on such websites like jobsinsports.com and on major league sports teams official websites in order to try and obtain an internship.


No comments:

Post a Comment