Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Better but NOT quite perfect yet.

Taking another look at my posts again made me see common grammar mistakes that I would probably have noticed if ONE: I proof read them or TWO: If I had someone else besides spell-check to check misspelling

I went back to our first posts, and for some reason it’s not letting me edit anything after my October 09 post. There is no edit link.

But I was able to make changes to a few other posts: Millie is my brand name, Lets work to the Right- Not Left, and Living Today-Dreaming Big for Tomorrow.

I changed a few sentences, made shorter paragraphs, changed the headline, added pictures , used bold and italic font, added some labels so it would be easier to find me and read it again.

I have improved from my first blog to now, but I can definitely use more improvement. If I can think of any other changes, I will add them.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Millie - nice work! Nice entry as well. No worries about the earlier ones. Thanks for trying. An A on your clean-up! -Perri

    ReplyDelete