Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Facebook + Twitter = LOVE

I have to admit, I check status updates on Facebook at least every half hour. I am a bit of a Facebook junky.

I have had it for almost three years and have never been so involved as I am now. I use it to check up on old friends, new friends, and even family.

Just recently I used my Facebook for promoting my Personal Brand. At first I wasn't happy about using it for such reason, since it is my personal social media site which I never use for work purposes but I got incredibly good feedback.

I had made two posts:
1. KaylaKaplan: Last few weeks as a Kean student, cannot wait to start my life as a career woman, hopefully in the marketing field.. hint hint anyone in the industry! =)
2. KaylaKaplan: Hard worker right here.. work all week, school at night.. dedication is key to succeed.

Just recently I joined Twitter, have to say do not love it as much as Facebook at this point, but it is still new to me.

I had made two posts on Twitter promoting our class blog, and tried to see who would be interested.

If any one wants to connect with me, please feel free!

FACEBOOK / TWITTER

Or find me on LinkedIn!

Kayla

1 comment:

  1. Kayla,

    Your FB messages are good. Good call to action - you might want to get even more specific (hint hint for NJ/NY area, etc.) Thank you.
    Are you following anyone on Twitter? Did you look into any LinkedIn groups?

    Perri

    ReplyDelete