Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Driving The Audience


Personal Brand Attraction and Engagement

-To engage my target audience I would use the social media tools available such as twitter or blogging to attract people to myself and let it be known how I can help their company further progress into the future.
-Attracting my target audience to my personal brand can be done through LinkedIn or other sites where I can comment on posts and try to build connections based on the information available and that I can offer.
-By grabbing peoples’ attention you can then use videos and other useful pages on the internet to attract them to your site and also having links to other pages that would interest them.


Driving my Target Market

-Forum based websites can be powerful ways to grab peoples’ attention about you and the ideas you are trying to get across. By answering and posting questions you can get a limitless amount of responses on topics you are looking for. Once you have their attention you can start to creatively inject the information about yourself once you have established yourself as someone who is well informed on the topic.
-Having them follow me on Twitter and then also redirecting them to my FB or LinkedIn Account.
-By reading what people post or comment on forums I can gain insight on what their interests or concerns are outside of their industry. This can create open dialogue for me to build a more personal relationship based on like mindedness. From there, this can stem into communicating about business prospects and endeavors.


Illustrating my Personal Brand

- Giving my target audience feedback on the questions they ask, regardless if it the answer they are looking for you or not, people always want constant feedback to their inquires.

~Josh Bower

No comments:

Post a Comment