Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Good Change

When Professor Perri told us to go back and see what we did to clean up, and edit our blog entries. I just thought to myself I don’t know!

Deleted entries, changed format, and added photos. But then, I realized…

Well, going back actually helped me. Reading my blog entries, I realize it was a simple matter of taking my time to proof read it. 

Especially on my blog entries, and message I was too worried about making a good “impression” instead of focusing more on sending my message out.

I simplified the words, chopped down my explanations. I bold, and italicized the mean words to make them more mean full. I also used key words  that relates to my personal bran such as: compassion, understanding, and care.

 
I read it out loud, to make sure it made sense to me, and also question myself, “Is this the message I really want to send out?”

 I updated the “look” of my blog entries; I added images connecting my message. Adding a picture helped me connect with my audience, after all a picture that can say a thousand words! 

2 comments:

  1. A great realization, Tais - thinking about what you want to send out vs. trying to impress me! You have got the gist of things now.

    Do me a favor and just do a quick proofread on this one and your other posts. You have some dense paragraphs (2 long sentences). And some grammatical error.s

    Thanks for the work. Drop me a line when you have proofed and I will give you a grade. You have until tonight's class. Otherwise, I will grade you on what is here.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Perri I am at work right now. Therefore I revised and edit the most I could before class time. Let me know and I will see you tonight in class. Once again thank you

    Tais

    ReplyDelete