Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Beer Battered Ramen Noodles

My astrological sign is a Taurus. We're reputed to be stubborn and lazy.

Therefore, change sucks.

But I'm in the middle of a break-up (with my Tumblr account) and I need a coping mechanism. So I've moved to Blogger.

The focus of my new blog is to zero in on twenty-somethings, from random issues to ridiculous stories.

So far, the interface on Blogger is simpler than Tumblr, which motivates me to use it more. It also pushes me to create my own content than to just continuously reblog posts to update my blog.

I've been asked about the name of my blog, beer-battered ramen noodles. It's a play on the college stereotypes about drinking and ramen noodle dinners.

Either way, check it out for yourself, http://beerbatteredramen.blogspot.com and let me know what you think!

http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. im a taurus too and i am very stubborn and lazy lol, dont like change much lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! The astrologists were spot-on with that, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posting, Dia. I wouldn't change a thing about the body of the posting.

    My only suggestion is the headline ... rename it Beer Battered Ramen Noodles! And repost this posting to your blog. And use some of what's in here in the introduction / description of your blog.

    It's a great introduction to you ... who you are, your personality, etc.

    Maximize!

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Perri! Definitely made the changes you recommended and reposted to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete