Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Waiting for the Fish to Bite...

Engaging and driving your target audience is a lot like fishing.

My boyfriend, for instance, enjoys bow fishing. And yes, it's exactly what it sounds like: fishing with a bow and arrow.

There's two interesting parts to this, the first being that it's easier to bow fish at night so the fish won't see you. The second being is that there's no bait involved, just patience, good vision, and good aim.

This, essentially, is my social media plan. In engaging my target audience, the most important aspect is not to be seen as a sales pitch but to be seen as an insightful and creative personality.
After capturing the attention of my audience, driving them toward my goal of finding a potential job is the next task.
  • Getting leads toward new job opportunities
  • Discussing future job opportunities for endorsement or assistance in application process
  • Gain insight and advice in both my career and job searching efforts
Though there is nothing physical that I can offer my target audience to achieve my goal, I would do my best in establishing a strong relationship to create a mutually beneficial relationship in the future.

http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com

1 comment: