Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Advice

So if you guys haven't guessed from all my other blogs already, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! Obviously because of the food, but as well because of all the catch up I get to do with my family.

Usually I'm home all day, watching movies just smelling all of the delicious food get ready and wait for my brother and his family to come over. But this year I was on my way back from Atlantic City, which was even better because by the time I got home all I had to do was get dressed and get ready to eat!

So we're all at the dinner table, conversing, eating and laughing, then I remembered I had to bring up my personal brand. So I did!

I mean at first my they were all confused, but once I explained a little more they understood what I meant. Of course my joking father was the first to have input and say "No way YOU wanna work with something that deals with food? Who would of guessed?"Everyone laughed of coursed.

So I guess they agreed with me on one thing, I have a passion for food. My brother was the next one to bring up that he agreed with my dedication and drive, especially when its something I love, and he thought I'd be great at finding ways to advertise for food.

What he did give advice on was on my LinkedIn page, which me and him are friends on. He said based on what I had just mentioned to them about my personal brand I should begin to network more with my cousin who works for BakeMart and get interact more with their marketing executives and see if they have any advice for me.

Everyone else seemed to agree with my personal brand, some even said they had already seen me having some type of career where I dealt with food in some type of way.

Jennifer

camposj1@kean.edu

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    This is a great post. Your format your format your format! Sentence structure, sub-heads, bolding, etc.! Help!

    -Perri

    ReplyDelete