Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

Family Time and Personal Brands

So although I was stuck working Thanksgiving night, I was able to have a great holiday with tons of food before heading to work. So after dinner I started talking to my mom and sister about this class and our personal brand assignments we have been working on.

Being that my mom and sister know me better then anyone else, I would take their opinions over anyone's and after telling them about my personal brand they felt that I did a pretty good job.

However one thing my mom pointed out to me that I never mentioned any where through out my personal brand statement, is that I am very loyal.

To give you a little background of myself, I have been working since I was 15 years old. I started by just babysitting, and then got my first real job as a cashier at restaurant. I ended up staying with that job for 5 years and had gotten many promotions along the way.

My next job, which I am currently still working, I have been at for 4 years. So my mom had brought to my attention that I should include the fact that I am very loyal to companies that I work for into my personal brand statement.

I feel like this was a good exercise because that is something I may have never thought of and feel that loyalty to a company is something that employers would like to have with their employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment