Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Advice

So during my thanksgiving time in Dallas TX, I went on to get feedback from my Famaly menbers about mt personal brand.

There were a wide range of answers from suport to critizizm but I tried to focus on getting the best ones that will help develop my personal brand to the level that I desire.

One feedback I recieved from an uncle was that I should try to find other ways to interact with my target adieace other that solely focusing on social media.

Since Ill be dealing with a pretty wide range age group that did seem like it made sense. A lot of kids don't strictly depend on social media to get advice and tips.


Another Feedback i received from a cousin was based on how he admired my personal brand and that it made sense for me to give back to kids what was once given to me.

He also felt that I should incorporate that idea of unselfishness towards my brand to show an even more positive nature of my personal brand. (I plan to really focus on this idea because I felt that this was the best feedback I have gotten.)

Another feedback I obtained from a family member was that it was a great idea and that the use of social media is an excellent way to attract the attention of my target audience because nowadays that where they all hang out.
Rodlin Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment