Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2011

All Cleaned Up!

What a big difference from day one until now. Going through the blogs I made quite a few changes.

There was a lot of deleting! There were so many old drafts and even more duplicates of most of my blog entries.

Editing them took a little longer than I expected. Going through them I noticed grammatical errors, all types of fonts and how plain they looked with no pictures.

From blogging I realized that visuals as well as catchy headlines are what captivate the audience right away so these were incorporated in my revisions.

I feel what’s changed the most of all though was my style of writing. It was really tough to just narrow it down to two sentences a paragraph, but I managed.

After cleaning them up, I now feel more confidence in my writing. I have to say I have made my entries a lot more appealing to the eye by setting a standard font, adding pictures that also tell a story and most importantly correcting my grammar.


keansocialmedia.blogspot.com



2 comments:

  1. Nice entry, Ariane! Well written.
    Edit your photo size so that it's small (it's xtra large and very dominant).

    A on the clean-up!

    THanks.Perri

    ReplyDelete