Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 13, 2011

FACE IT, TWEET IT #OBSESSED















Facebook and twitter are the hottest couple in social media land. Facebook and twitter have made life much easier to communicate with fans, friends, and frenemies. 
 What I can’t stand about these sites is how people misuse these channels. Every morning my inbox is flooded with hundreds of party invites, links to music pages, and some awkward invite to start an animal farm club [huh]. 
 Since I’m a strong believer of spreading the wealth I figured I’ll help these folks do a bettter job finding a niche
I decided to share some social media techniques by posting them on my facebook and twiiter page. Although I hope that they would use this source of information to build their brand(s). 
 I would soon realized, “You can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make it drink.”    
"Learned so much this semester #salute @pjkrichman; learning how to find your audience for free via twitter #nice"
"Prompt your audience to give feedback" if they don’t respond remove from list #SmartMoves 
Facebook: 
"Build relationships by making helpful comments and interacting with your target audience"
"Proper grammer and Punctuation, need i say more!" 





    1 comment:

    1. Walford, thank you for the posting. I like your posts, especially the last one (Proper grammer, etc.) Very clever.

      Watch your format - for some reason, your words are all the way below the photo.

      Also watch your paragraphs - some of them are pretty dense.

      I am giving you a B on this assignment.

      Thx.
      Perri

      PS: Don't forget to sign your name at the end of your post so that I know it's you :)

      ReplyDelete