Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Three W's: What? Who? Where?


Targeting an specific audience is not as simple as I thought. Yes, knowing what to do in life is one thing, but knowing how to get there is a completely different thing.

This blogging experience has actually had me thinking things through; it has helped me learn a thing or two about myself, about my career path, about my future!

After thinking and over thinking what kind of audience I wanted to target, I realized that my target audience are those who are involved in the B2B, international industry, import/export or foreign affairs field.

Search words to describe myself

  • committed bilingual marketer
  • optimistic
  • student
  • successful
  • determined wholesaler
  • blogger

My target search words are very straight forward

  • B2B
  • Foreign affairs jobs
  • Wholesale trade
  • Wholesale merchants
  • Trading partners
  • international relations
Results of my words and target words
  • optimistic B2B
  • foreign affairs jobs for students
  • successful trading partners
  • determined wholesale merchants
  • international relations bloggers

Where?? to find my target are obviously facebook and linkedin, and these few other sites:

The best way to engage in any field is by socializing. Adding people, joining groups, becoming a fan, commenting on articles, or liking statutes will help get my name out there.

Millie A.

1 comment:

  1. Millie, Millie, Millie!

    You left out half the assignment -- what are the search words you would use to describe yourself?

    And what comes up when you combine your personal search words with your target audience's search words.

    Take another look.

    Best,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete