Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Updates...

Facebook
"Shoutout Ms. PJK Richman lol"
"Premier Politics" - promting the latest mixtape by Mikey Rocks of The Cool Kids ..I'll be the first to tell you that I thought this dude was garbage, but I was throughly impressed with this tape. One of the best projects of the year.

Twitter
"J.I.D." - you already know.
"keansocialmedia.blogspot.com" lol

So on Nov. 18, I made a facebook post promoting the music of a new artist and a close friend of mine, Young Knowledge. In the post I said "Currently bumping 'Soul Music' by Young Knowledge" and provided a link so the readers could listen to the song themselves, which I was doing at the time. This was a post where I was genuinely giving readers the chance to listen to a new artist with something good to say and if they listened, hopefully they felt something.

This also falls in line with my brand. J.I.D. has 2 loves. Food and Music. Promoting, writing, recording, and listening to good music I like is what I do and for work and play. And eating good food.

A couple days before that, I hit my seldomly viewed twitter page with a post saying.. "Please let these words be recorded, to let them serve as testimony that I saw it all before it came to fruition." A Jay-Z quote which I have plenty of. This was just stating that I feel like I'm going to make it to the top and I want you to know it now so it won't suprise any of us. The J.I.D. brand in effect. Anyone that knows me has an idea of what I do man.

1 comment:

  1. Majid,
    Thanks for the posting. I'd like for you to re-read the articles provided on "writing for twitter and facebook" and take another stab at these messages.

    These don't meet the criteria. I will give you until Monday night to revise this and if you do, I will reverse your grade.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete