Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Rumbling, Stumblin...Tumbling


So as I was siitting at my desk at work I was looking at the homework assignment that said to establish the use of another social media tool to build our brands.

At that same moment a friend of mine texted me.

"Yo, you should make a tumblr."

I've never even looked at a tumblr before, but I guess fate works like that.

So I made a tumblr.

Tumblr is an interesting site, it's like a personal blog in itself. Unlike other social media, the user can posts whatever content they want to their profile, no censors.

Tumblr also allows the user to customize everything else about their page. You can pick whatever wallpaper you like. You can make a playlist of songs that you want to play when someone visits your page.

Tumblr is an experience.

Tumblr allows the user to give a more detailed explanation of who someone is than any other social media outlet.

I'll be using tumblr to do just that. As an outlet for thoughts, ideas, creativity, and news about the J.I.D. brand.

While my page is under construction, I'll let you follow the tumblr of a friend of mine. It's His Life.

Tumblr is pretty damn ill.

Wow.

1 comment: