Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Social media and my brand

  I find that Social media is a great way to boost my personal brand and jump start it into the right direction. One social media tool in particular that I find helpful the most is Facebook.com.

  Using Facebook helps me interact with my target audience (ball players) with motivational statuses, workout times and drill techniques that will improve their game. It also allows me to post videos!

  It also can help  promote my band by letting people who has intrest in it, get a feel of what its all about.
  
  One good friend of mine has used Facebook for his brand and I find it something that I would like to mold my idea after. (you can take a look at his here http://www.facebook.com/groups/112962832143003/).

rodlin pierre

1 comment:

  1. I like your friends facebook page and how he is using it to brand his expertise.

    ReplyDelete