Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Redo, Revise...Just Make it Better

One of the great things we have learned is how to be creative in our blog titles.  To be honest, it is hard to create titles that will evoke interest without creating a title that is too... cutesy.

I happen to like the title of most of my posts.  The first blog I wrote is the exception.  It was titled "Blogger Newbie" and it could have been a bit more creative. 

In racking my brain for the perfect revision, the changes I think of seem to border that fine line  between eloquence and just plain silliness.  So, it took me a little longer that I thought it would to come up with the right title.

I think maybe "Blogger Newbie's First Step in Developing Great Posts" sounds good without suffering from the cutesy syndrome.

I haven't gotten too many comments from my classmates or the Professor on most of my posts so maybe I should rethink all the titles so that they garner more immediate interests..... or maybe, just maybe... I'm a bore of a writer.:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. You are overthinking it, Kelly. Your blog posts have been excellent all the way through class.

    I like the new headline idea you suggest. Go for it.

    Thank you,
    Perri

    PS: An A on blog clean up because your blog entries were already clean!

    ReplyDelete