Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

Success On And Off The Field


Josh Bower = Determination

Josh Bower; [josh bow – er]

Verb (used with name) Joshua Bower

For: Marketing directors, sales executives, marketing/sales headhunters and soccer scouts
I am: self driven, industrious and a strong communicator - willing to take on any challenge that comes my way. Becoming a winning Sales Director that strives to go above and beyond for career achievement.
That: is resolute to be successful in the corporate environment, while maintaining my soccer form at the highest level possible. Being the leader of my own, I have challenged myself to develop strong dtermination for achievement. 
Through: gusto in a strong will, leadership and hard work to achieve my goals and dreams. My competitive nature will bring this into fruition; determination will prevail.

-Joshua Hartt Bower

1 comment:

  1. Josh,
    Nice revision - thank you.
    What type of company do you want to work for? What about sales gets you jazzed.
    How can you incorporate soccer into your professional life?

    Get a little more specific there.

    Best,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete