Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lets Get Linked In!

Social networks like Twitter and Facebook were created to express random thoughts or to connect with old high school friends and long lost family members.

I never thought that I would be able to connect with company CEOs, tastemakers of particular fields and young entrepreneurs like myself.

LinkedIn provides a platform for professional people to interact with like-minded people of the same expertise and others of interest.

This social network is set up like a resume where your current job history is on display and other LinkedIn members are able to view what you've done in the past and are currently doing professionally.

LinkedIn is great because I am able to connect and meet people in the same field and we are able to connect and build relationships.

I am fairly new to this social media tool but it has been extremely easy to use.

Let's connect! http://www.linkedin.com/pub/muyiwa-omisore/32/a03/732

2 comments:

  1. Muyiwa, I love the call to action at the end of your posting. Well done ...

    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muyiwa, you are breaking my heart!
    You need to translate your personal brand to the "summary" section of your LinkedIn profile.

    Please do that ASAP. I will hold off grading you until you do that. Please do it before class on Monday.

    P

    ReplyDelete