Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Only Fly People Need Apply!

The task of determining my audience can be tedious, because once it grows more people will become
attached to it. My personal brand serves as a lifestyle brand that is relatable and reflective of myself and how
I see myself in the future.

My target audience are tuned into NY radio stations, are on facebook and twitter, but also they're out and about painting the town red!

It is critical for my personal brand to not only engage with those on youtube, facebook, and twitter but to also connect with young people at the museum, the local pub, or even at the library. Sounds boring! But you'll be surprised by the people you find walking down the street.

If I were to search my audience on the internet I would find them under keywords such as young women/men in entertainment, film reviewers, concert goers, young entrepreneurs.

The intentions for my personal brand is too build something solid by word of mouth and underground, so when it becomes viral I could watch its impact on social media in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment