Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

Twitter & Facebook! My Addiction

Twitter and Facebook are apart of my everyday life. Most of the time my day consists of me waking up, saying a praying, checking my Facebook and Twitter accounts and going to either school or work.

Throughout the day I check both social media sites about 15-20 times an hour.

I am very engaged with my friends on Facebook and Twitter because on Facebook I am connected to family, friends and long lost friends, classmates and teachers.

On Twitter I am connected to like mind individuals in the same career field or fields that would be able to be of some assistance to me.

It was pretty easy to incorporate the class blog into my social media statuses because I promote different things on my networks all the time.

Updates
TWITTER

@Mromisore check out my personal brand statement where I talk about using
social media to promote and network. Feedback is always welcome! http://tiny.cc/dva3p









@Mromisore follow Kean's Social Media blog as we continue our journey on finding our niche in this world of opportunities. http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com/

FACEBOOK

Muyiwa Omisore: Good morning Facebook friends & family! Question: How would you use Facebook to promote your personal brand or company?

Muyiwa Omisore: Check out how some young entrepreneurs are using social media to promote and network with each other! http://keansocialmedia.blogspot.com/
#ThankMeLater

1 comment:

  1. Nice clean-up, Muyiwa!
    Well written and good graphics.
    Perri

    ReplyDelete