Total Pageviews

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Value Statement: I put it all on the line

Harlem Rapper, ASAP Rocky, watch the video for his single "Peso" here
As a (potential) multi-million dollar entity...

J.I.D. strives to separate itself from the competitors. This is not in the name of competition, but to let  the people know that it is important to embrace your unique qualities and individuality and know how to use them to your advantage.

As a man, J.I.D. keeps it 100 at all times. Honesty is J.I.D's best policy. In business, J.I.D. handles himself with integrity. J.I.D's partnerships have all led to said partners discovering their untapped talents and potential. J.I.D's principles have been the same since 1994 when he learned that one must treat others the way they want to be treated.

To J.I.D, customer satisfaction has always come first. While other entities are so focused on making money that they lose the trust of their customers, J.I.D. handles customers with a level of selflessness. On one occasion J.I.D's loyalty to the customer almost cost him a job. DTRT, but money is the motivation.

J.I.D. is a measurer of his own success. He makes no excuses, only conclusions. He doesn't make love, he makes magic. J.I.D. challenges himself, whether it be a hobby, his artistic expertise, his work, or love. But J.I.D. doesn't do this for the mere love of the achievement, he does it to show others that all is possible if you apply basic judgement, insight, and determination to a goal.

J.I.D. is currently on a journey to the top of the entertainment industry so stay tuned...

J.I.D.

-Majid

1 comment: