Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

On the Hunt to Find my Target Audience

So now that I know who my target audience is, my new objective is how can I engage with them. First way to start is by joining the groups my cousin is in, being he is in the food industry.

I can begin by following their pages and blogs. I can start to build a relationship with them, by commenting and conversing with them.
In a way that is not badgering them but where I can be of a benefit to them.

Driving my target audience to my social media tools, might be a bit challenging but I could start by inviting them to follow my social media pages, my blogs. I could probably also use my cousin as a tool to drive them to my page by tagging him in some of my posts and linking my social media tools to his page, so people can view my pages.

One way to "give" my target audience something special that illustrates my personal brand, I guess since I really don't have much to offer, all I could really offer is my advice and opinion through my social media tools.

Jennifer

camposj1@kean.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment