Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 10, 2011

iCare.

By branding yourself, you become the asset and the product you market is your set of skills or services. You’re your own unique product and no one can take that away from you because you make a difference.

[I am] a senior at Kean University and a full-time professional that wants to inspire and empower students, professionals who live a hectic life to be happy, content and successful.

Empower students that are in the same situation as I am of a hectic life to simply be successful.

[For] Anybody who cares! Young college students, seniors about to graduate and young entrepreneur, my co-workers, class mates, professors, professionals, and my family.

[That] treats people like they would like to be treaded.

[Through] Listening, caring, empowering, developing a relationship of enthusiasm with a passion, and most important dedication. Simply I care about others!

[In a (n) _ Way] Honesty, understanding, perseverance, recognition, and compassion.

Tais

4 comments:

  1. Nice job, Tais. Couple of comments:

    - Watch your use of ! you do not need to use them to emphasize a point. When in doubt, use .

    - Your personal brand statement. Suggesting an edit: I am a senior at Kean University and a full-time professional that wants to inspire and empower students / professionals who live a hectic life to be happy, content and successful.

    Thanks!
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Perri, I edited on the same page without having to make a new post. Hope that is okay, and also a better blog post. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect. Well done, Tais. I also LOVE how you translated your personal brand to your LinkedIn page. I have given you an A+ on your personal branding assignment. Thank you for sticking with it.

    Best,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Perri it took me 30mins or less. I was surprised! I am glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete