Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

Interacting with My Target Audience


After thinking about how to engage my target audience, I decided that Linked In would be a good way to start. So like I have said in previous posts, until taking this course, I have never used Linked In before.

However, after playing with the site for the past few weeks, I feel like I find my self wondering how I have not gotten on the site sooner.

So I went and signed in to my Linked In account and started to try to connect with as many professionals in my future field and others, with the hopes that connecting with them may somehow help me down the line to get to where I want to be.

Then I searched groups in my related fields such as professional sports teams and accounting firms, and also companies who are looking for interns.

To drive my target audiences to my Facebook, Twitter, and my Linked In I feel like connecting with professionals who are successful in my dream field and by sending out resumes that include my Linked In profile address so companies can check out my profile to see what I have to offer.

Something special I can give my target audience that illustrates my personal brand? Well that is something that I am a little unsure of right now, but hopefully the more work I put into my personal brand I will be able to come up with something special that will more clearly show my target audiences my personal brand.

So I am really hoping that with time I can start engaging more with these companies and professionals and in turn it will help me create a good future and career path for myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment