Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011



To engage is to gain someone's attention and over the years i've learned to do that pretty well. When it comes to my carrer i'll need to engage some pretty important people that will be a bit of a challenge.






I love a good challenge.






Using my favorite professional tool, LinkedIn, I want to interact with some people in the sports industry. By doing so I joined a group awhile back called, Sports Marketing and PR Pros but now i'm going to start engaging in what people say.






To drive some is to inspire them. I want to inspire people to believe in me. I want to again use LinkedIn to show off my talents in what i've done in marketing and what i'm currently doing at my internship in sports.






In doing this people would be impressed enough to either reach out to me or at least listen to me when I reach out to them.






I'm going to drive people to my profile by posting interesting things and making sure I can comment back to them.






Now I need to give my audience something? Well i'm going to be bold about this and write a post in my LinkedIn group that will give my audience something to engage in and drive them to my profile. I want to write about my experience as a college student getting into sports.






I want to share my success so far and show people what I got. Hopefull this will show people how serious I am and more importantly, get my name in their heads.






No comments:

Post a Comment