Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Living Today, Dreaming Big for Tomorrow.



I often wish to go back in time to ten years ago but i know those “good times” are part of yesterday.

Today is the new tomorrow, and tomorrow means it’s time to start thinking about the future.

When I say the future, I don’t mean sticking with what is considered a well-paid job for another two to five years. That’s for now, not tomorrow, not next year.

Thinking about next year sounds like a long time ahead, but last minute arrangements have never been my thing. I need to have a strategy to get me to work in the business field.

Yes, my assistant manager experience will help but I don’t want to limit myself to just opening A business. I would like to target international markets someday.

Having an oversea business means that you need to do double the work needed for a local business, but with social networking sites like FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, researching c0nsumers' needs and likes has become easier.

Social media sites will definitely be a big help for my career path. Sure, there are a few steps before opening a business, but once they’re done, i can guarantee that a website, Facebook/Twitter page linked to my personal networks and advertisement in sites where my audience hangs out will happen.

It will take my soon to come business to the next level. I don’t have a finished business plan yet, but im slowly working on it as my graduation date arrives.

All there's left for now is to get involved in the business world by taking notice of what is in, staying up to date with hot markets, using work experience as reference, asking my boss and others for recommendations, and continuing to spread ideas with people who share the same aspirations.

It seems “hard” but my motivation to be my own leader will not let me down.

- Millie A.

No comments:

Post a Comment