Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Taste of Perez Hilton's own dose!

So who doesn't love a good gossip? Perez Hilton's blog is a good website to here celebrity gossip, even if some are just rumors.

Perez is constantly always finding a way to talk about celebs whether it be good or bad, half of the time its just plain bad, bad but good gossip!

So instead of listening to things that celebs do wrong, lets turn the tables on Perez, give him a dose of his own medicine.

Anyone who follows Perez's blog will notice that he ends almost every post with a question. Hey, I'm all for wanting to here others opinions, but if your gonna end you post with a question and have followers reply, at least write back! Interact with your followers, keep them coming back for more and let them know your listening.

Perez's blogs are short and sweet, but are they too short? I mean yeah there easy to read, but sometimes I feel there's something missing or like I haven't gotten the full scoop. Especially if its a good story, don't leave me hanging!

Now for those who have been to Perez's website will notice that he has way to many blogs to keep up with!
"CocoPerez, FitPerez, TeddyHilton, and Perezitos"
He needs to consolidate all these blogs into one, so his followers could keep up more with celebrity gossip. Its too many pages to click!

Overall Perez, you keep me entertained with all this celebrity gossip, keep it coming Queen of Media!

Jennifer Campos

camposj1@kean.edu

4 comments:

  1. Something about this guy drives me up the wall and to find out he has this many blogs...? I can agree with the fact of him being the "QUEEN of media". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea im not a big of fan of him either, but the way he writes about celebs is funny to me..and yea like one blog is enough! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also been on Perez Hilton's blog many of times and completely agree with your comments about his writing. And who needs that many blogs, seriously lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. exactly, I dont wanna have to click through all these pages just to get gossip lol, one is enough!

    ReplyDelete