Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Personal Brand..A Clearer View


For: My professor’s, CEO’s and Executives working for accounting firms, sports teams, and people who I could potentially network worth and help me get my name out there.

I Am: A smart, hardworking, and dedicated student about to enter the career world as a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in accounting.

I am also a huge baseball fan and hope to incorporate that into my future career goals.

That: Does everything I can in school to accomplish my future goals and learn as much knowledge to carry over into my career and will continue to do the same as I enter into my future career.

Through: Hard work, dedication, and drive.

In a ___ way: Hard working




2 comments:

  1. Jessie,
    Great value statement.
    One point: What do you do in school to accomplish your goals? Just get a little more specific there (doesn't have to be long ... just more specific).

    Did you incorporate this into LinkedIn and Link in with me?

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did connect with you on Linked In, at least I think I did, I am not to familiar with the site. I also incorporated my value statement into my Linked In before class tonight.

    ReplyDelete