Total Pageviews

Monday, October 10, 2011

Gotta Love Food!

Hmmmm!!! You have no idea how much I enjoy a tasteful dish. I eat mostly anything and I also like to try new things I haven’t tried before.

The one thing I now need to work on is cooking what I love to eat. Because of my hectic schedule by the time I get home I don’t really want to even think about it and the time it’ll take to prepare a good dish. I’ll just buy food and call it a day.

My boyfriends’ mom can cook just about anything I try helping her when I can so I can pick up a few tricks, but I know there is no way to compete with this woman. The dishes she prepares are to die for and I want in on what she knows.

In order to learn how to cook some of these foods I decided doing a little of my own research and hey, maybe one day I’ll become a pro and even teach her a thing or two (wishful thinking).

I found these amazing cookbooks and online recipes. Lately, I have been following Pam, a stay at home mom who blogs about all these great tasting meals accompanied by pictures on www.loveforcooking.net . Wow, do they look delicious!

Just in case the title doesn’t catch your attention those pictures will. It’ll suck you right in. She has all types of recipes to choose from ranging from entrees to desserts and more.

There are a few things though that I would recommend Pam in order to better dialogue with some of her followers such as myself.

She should take some time here and there to write back to her followers which she doesn’t normally do. Also, she should write more about herself. She has a very brief description of herself, but she seems like a very interesting woman and I would like to know more about where this passion from cooking comes from.

She should definitely consider putting these in a book! I don’t always have access to the internet, but I would sure love to continue following Pam and all her recipes.

Above all, I really enjoy her recipe blogs, so Pam, keep on blogging!


6 comments:

  1. I love to cook and actually checked out her blog after reading your post. She has a lot of good recipes I plan on trying!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! let me know how they come out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ariane,

    This is a great blog - nice pick.
    Your voice is starting to come through in your writing - which is fantastic. Thank you!

    My recommendation - get more specific (e.g., I like cooking what but when I get home from a hectic day of school, work, shuffling around, driving 100 miles, etc.).

    This will make your writing more colorful.

    Keep it up! Nice progress.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the great joys of life is being able to discover and experience different cuisines and plates. The palate is a wonderful thing and I - like you - will try anything once!

    Not sure if you like escargot, but after dining at many (french) restaurants, i have to say, the BEST plate of escargo - believe it or not - as actually in Newark at Adega.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, escargo, I will definately have to give that a try. I looked at their menu and they have some great dishes I know I will really engoy! Thanks for the feedback Jenn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your recommendation Mrs. Perri I will work on this.

    ReplyDelete