Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

J.I.D.

I am the man, the myth, the legend J.I.D and I bring to you words of wisdom.

My brand is J.I.D, and  anybody who is interested in success will rock with it. Anybody who wants to be successful will have to follow the rules of J.I.D.

A determined man with great insight and judgement will be successful no matter where you put them. Ladies too, no discriminating.

The J.I.D. brand is an acronym for Judgement, Insight, and Determination. These are the tools I believe one needs to be successful so I stand by them. After that all you need to do is work hard.

How do I apply it to myself? I pick what I want (Judgement), I see what resources I need to get it (Insight), then I put in whatever amount of work I need to go get it(Determination). It's simple.

I want a job as an Auditor? I get a degree in it, I study the field, I surround myself with accountants or people familiar with the field, and I keep working towards being an accountant until I get there.

We got one life to live. If you're going to do something with it, you need these three tools.

Competition? Doesn't exist. Goals exist. Compete with yourself, you can't lose. Somebody in your way? Find your own lane. They tell you you can't do it? Put that chip on your shoulder and keep going.

All you gotta do is believe and you can achieve, and if you don't, fuck it atleast you tried.

So it comes down to you...do you really want to do this?


that's how i sell it

-Majid

No comments:

Post a Comment