Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jessica Scala...Creating My Social Media Plan

Being that I am in my last year of college I have started to compose a mental list of things I would like to accomplish. Along with those things it is important to me to uphold what I consider to be my "personal brand" throughout anything that I do. The fact that I am honest, hard working, responsible, and trustworthy will be qualities I will uphold throughout anything I do.

I plan to get an internship in my last semester at Kean, with the hopes of being able to get a job after graduation considering I would have experience. I then would like to go back to school to obtain a certificate in forensic accounting to further my career.

My target audience will then shift from teachers and professors to CEO's and Executives but regardless of who my audience is the qualities that create my personal brand, who I am, will always be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Jessie,
    Thank you for your post.

    Interesting that you want to pursue forensic accounting. In your post, further consider what differentiates you, what motivates you to be a forensic accountant? What do you want to accomplish by doing this?

    Get personal ... and begin to develop your social media plan.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete