Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Life, My Brand, My Gameplan

Junior in college, still trying to figure out what it is exactly I want to do. They say pick something that you love and you will be happy doing. So what is it that I love? Food! What do I want to do with my major, Advertising. So why not start from there, I'm a determined young woman that is eager to learn and take opportunities that will further my career in the food advertising industry.

My favorite part of the meal is the dessert, and what best to advertise dessert would be to the kids! Once the kids want something they usually get it.

A message to the kids would have to be something they will relate to. It has to be catchy and to rhyme so it may be easy for them to remember.

Advertisement for such deserts and treats should be streamed during children shows. For example the Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, ABC Family and any after school show or Saturday mornings shows. This would catch the attention of the children to urge their parents to bring them to places that have these sweets or to buy ingredients in order to make for them . A fun character to add on the advertisements may also grab the children attention. It is all about subliminal messages to make these kids want and get. Basically make the advertisement fun!

Tasty Sweets are yummy treats for little feet!

At the end of the day I'm a young woman who will be in the food advertising industry and will be successful!

Jennifer

camposj1@kean.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment