Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Emily As A Brand

When I take the time to think about who I am and what I stand for there is so much that comes to mind. Especially when thinking about what I want to do with my life I can think of a million things! But here it goes....


My name is Emily Applegate. When you meet me, you'll never forget me. I like to make a statement and I like to make an impact. Whether it's in my personal life or my professional life I want to do the best I can possibly do.

I find certain things to be very important in life like honesty, professionalism, integrity, and standing up for what you believe in. All these things make yourself a good friend, family member, and employee.

In my life I want to accomplish as much as possible. I want to try everything and do as much as I can. I want to excel professionally while trying out new careers. Personally I want to do anything that comes my way. I am very spontaneous, energetic, and full of life.

I don't believe life can be perfect but I believe you can work as hard as possible to try and make it perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    Thanks for your honest posting. Get more specific ... how do you make a statement? What's the reason that people don't forget you? How do you do it? Example?

    You want to be successful profesionally - doing what? where? How do you merge your honesty, integrity, etc. with the career you want?

    Please do a revision on this ...
    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete