Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TMZ…Celebrity Blogging at its Best?

The blog I chose to follow throughout this course was TMZ.com, mostly because celebrity gossip is my weakness. I don’t know why but at the end of a long day I love just coming home turning on my computer and checking out who’s marrying who, who has the latest baby bump, or checking out pictures of the Kardashian Wedding.

After following this blog for a few weeks it definitely satisfies my “celebrity gossip itch”, but after familiarizing myself with blogs and blog writing, there are things that TMZ could probably do to improve their blog.

As someone earlier blogged about Perez Hilton, I feel like many things she stated that Perez needed to improve on, TMZ does as well. Many of their posts are very short and to the point, which makes me wishing they would post a little more about the topic. Also, I have noticed that they for the most part never respond to followers of their blogs comments.

While if TMZ.com improved on those things it would make their blog even better than it is now, I will still be tuning in to see the latest in celebrity gossip.

2 comments:

  1. Jessie,

    Thank you for the post ... I love celebrith gossip too.

    Watch your grammar and punctuation (and the length of your paragraphs). Even though we are informal, we still need the right grammar (I sound like an old school marm - sorry).

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay thank you for the advice!

    ReplyDelete