Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

J.I.D: The Plan

Once again it's ya man, the great J.I.D. here to share my intricate plot to boost the J.I.D. BRAND

The Objective
To help the lost souls, cluttered minds, and the go-getters through everything in life. All the while making the most money, and it will be in the entertainment business. J.I.D

How will J.I.D. do it?

First! He will get the message out through whatever venue he can use.

Music - This is my bread and butter. My past is composed of me writing and making music. From making beats to making songs to piano ensembles to the school band, lol. Music is something I know and I know it well.

Videos - Youtube is the greatest creation in the last 10 years. Countless names have been birthed from Youtube videos. From Tay Zonday to Natalie Tran. If you got something you want people to see, this is a good place to put it.

PSA's - This is for those who invest their time into the J.I.D. brand. The information, knowledge, and wisdom I gather will be shared with the people in PSA's.

All of this will really just chronicle my journey to the top of the world and will be spread across Social Media outlets all across the Web. J.I.D. will build relationships with fellow greats in whatever field he picks and hold his own on any platform.

J.I.D. will handle his business in the offices as well as the streets. Meaning...

I want to connect with everyone, regardless of their occupation, whereabouts, or demographic. J.I.D. wants to connect with the people because that interpersonal communication is essential in these times.

J.I.D.'s target audience are those who love to be entertained, love a great story, and want a blueprint on how to be successful...and also the people I need to be successful of course. Managers, bosses, executives, my team..and you.

Most information we get IS from social media so J.I.D. will be making the transformation from the customer to the supplier.

I will address all inquiries of fears and concerns directly to whoever has the question to ensure the people who follow J.I.D. that this is real and it will be a success.

Those who abuse the J.I.D.  BRAND and try to besmerch the name will be interrogated to evaluate their intentions.

If good, I will see to it that they are helped to be placed back on the path. If bad, I will see to it that it wasn't my fault that they've made their decision and act accordingly. J.I.D.

One day I was listening to Jay-Z's "American Gangster" album. On the album was a song named "American Dreamin'" where he talks about how he used to dream of being rich back when he was living in Marcy projects.

On the album Jay has a line where he says "Who in the 'F' knows how to be successful." This line struck a cord with me because all of us want to be successful in life, but some of us don't know where to start.

I want to do it and have it documented so those with the determination but no plan can have a blueprint to follow. You will implement the J.I.D. brand into your life.

I am the pilot and I'm flier than ever...

More to come...J.I.D.

-Majid

1 comment:

  1. Majid,

    Thank you for your posting. There's a lot of color and a strong voice htat comes through.

    Can you get more specific:

    -- What is your message (you say you will take your message to the streets and office)and what it is you actually want to do (is it make music, write music, produce videos)?

    -- Who are your target audiences?

    -- Outline what makes you the expert and capable of writing a blueprint for success.

    When you talk about yourself, do you typically refer to yourself in the third person? Just be careful about how you are coming across.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete