Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Jenn: More Value. Better Brand.





For: marketing/creative executives, start ups, B2B / B2C and the trade show / event industry

I am: vivacious, tenacious and driven to be as a successful self-made woman who decided to go back to school to earn a B.S in Marketing. A triple-threat of industrial, motivational and unconventional flair if you will.

That: has propelling determination for personal and career success and aspires to be a Marketing Guru with an influential creative edge

Through: initiative, outside-of-the-box thinking and balance. I’ve always told myself I will hold my own success and absorb anything necessary. Molding and shaping “Jenn” into a self-made person is an endeavor that will never cease.

And how will I do this? In a fervent way.

But wait - a light bulb is shining; it’s a philosophical moment: My reputation precedes me.

There are 2 things that separate my brand from competitors...

Sacrifice: I have an Associates degree (though am working tirelessly toward my Bachelor's). Being surrounded by successful friends has given me an even stronger drive for professional triumph. I decided to put my career as a Marketing/Trade Show Coordinator on a hiatus and go back to school full-time at Kean University (http://www.keanuniversity.edu/).

Initiative / drive: I have the “do-what-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done” attitude. That means accepting challenges and taking the reigns whenever possible. I absolutely relish proving that I can handle.

1 comment:

  1. Jenn!
    What happened to that wonderful voice that came through in the "Jenn is a Brand and My Reputation Proceeds Me?"

    What happened to the fun-loving aspect? Make sure to weave that it and do not underestimate the power in that?

    Also, make sure you incorporate in here what you want to do ... "propelling determination for personal and career success in [what] ..."

    Well done ... but go back and incorporate the fun-loving piece." And remember our blog style ... you need to put in a photo or image.

    Perri

    ReplyDelete