Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Who Am I?

Strong. Determined. Honest. Funny. Loyal.

When I was asked 10 years ago what I wanted to be when I grew up, I had no answer. Until my junior year of high school, I still didn't know. I'm sure you hear this story a lot, but my high school marketing teacher really inspired me to major in marketing. So HELLO because that's why I'm here right now.

Over the last two years, I've been through things any normal 18-21 year old goes through. Gotten a decent job, fallen in love, gotten a speeding ticket, been dumped, gone to school, partied with friends. But who does this really make me?

I'm strong b/c I have no other choice. I don't break down when something doesn't go my way. And I certainly don't blame others for my mistakes. It is what it is.

I'm determined b/c I know what I want and I'll go through H-E-double hockey sticks to get it.

I'm honest b/c when someone asks me for my opinion, I give it.

I'm funny, at least that's what I'm told. I can make anyone's day better, even if I can't better my own.

I'm loyal, b/c there's nothing I wouldn't do for my family and friends.

As much as I like to think of these traits as strengths, they can definitely be my weaknesses too. But today, if you were to ask me what I want to be when I grow up, I'd be happy working in advertising for the rest of my life.

I, Stephanie Cozad, am taking life one day at a time. Because "who knows where life will take you, the road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination."

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,
    Thank you for such an honest post. You had me riveted in the beginning and left me wanting more details when you spoke about your differentiators. Tell me more about your honesty. Examples!

    So ... you want to work in advertising - doing what? For what types of products? How will you channel your "one day at a time" spirit into an advertising position? What's made you have the one-day-at-a-time spirit?

    Take another stab on this and begin setting your personal social media objectives.

    Thanks,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete