Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

New Social Media Tricks!

I am addicted to Twitter and love knowing what all my favorite celebrities are doing. I don't follow many businesses like i know alot of people do so this week i decided to try it.


I like getting updates on the new things that are going on with the business. I started following my friends employment business and it's cool to see that they post a new job every time one comes up on their site! The twitter for them is called @Zaloot.



This week i also tried Flickr. I didn't make an account but i searched around the site to see what it was all about. I didn't really see much that caught my eye but i could see how it'd be a very good site for people who are passionate about photography.



Instead of seeing peoples weekend photos Flickr has nice pictures that people take serious so it is a cool idea.

1 comment:

  1. Emily,
    Good clear post! Get more specific ... what celebrities? What businesses?

    Also, watch your capital letters (i).

    Thank you,
    Perri

    ReplyDelete