Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

SoundHound What?

Every now and then Facebook has a new update, half the time I’m annoyed with it because it’s just something else I have to get used to, when I just had gotten the hang of the update before that.

I guess not all the changes on Facebook are that bad. Facebook is like a dog on a leash its everywhere! Almost every app that I have on my iPhone is linked to Facebook.

So the other day my cousin had a post on Facebook using an app called SoundHound. Curious to see what it was I downloaded it and fell in love with it.

You know when you’re in the car listening to the radio and that song that you really like comes on but don’t know the name of it? Well SoundHound fixes that, just bring up the app and press the button that says “Tap Here” and it’ll listen to the song and within seconds bring up the name of the song, the artist and the album. You have the option of sharing it on facebook with your friends as well.

I find it to be a very handy application, well at least to me, since I love listening to music and can never get the right name of the song. It just makes it easier to download.

Jennifer

camposj1@kean.edu

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    This is a great posting. Make it more visual and hyperlink to SoundHound, etc.

    Thx.
    Perri

    ReplyDelete