Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Personal Brand

What is my personal brand? I am and always have been a hardworking individual, whether it is work, school, or anything in between. Especially when it comes to my job or even my future career, I do and will continue to do anything I can to be the best at what I do. I try to go above and beyond so to say.

Along with being a hardworking person, I am very career oriented. Like I stated before I usually go above and beyond in my jobs past and present and continue to do so in the future. I have had two jobs in the past nine years, since I was 16 years old, and I am always very involved in the jobs I take on and very dedicated to doing good work.

Trustworthy. I always make it known that I am someone my bosses and co-workers can trust. Especially considering I have a tendency to be loyal to a company and plan to stay long term it is personally important to me to be trusted and respected by others.

Along with being trusted by my bosses and co-workers, it is also personally important to me that others view me as Honest. I am usually very “tell it how it is”. I don’t want myself to be represented as a dis-honest person.

All in all I want to be known for these qualities, and continue to represent myself, and my personal brand following these characteristics.

No comments:

Post a Comment